Re: discontinue as co-organisor

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 23:20 -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> I am sorry to hear this, as you are one of the best assets we had -

Thanks! That is a great compliment! But do also know some other great
people are involved in DC6 atm, including yourself. :-)

> I hope your current personal situation gets solved - and, even if your
> involvement with DC6 is not as deep as in DC5, I do count on seeing
> you over here, if for nothing else, to have some nice days of tropical
> sun by the pool! ;-)

I would love to come to DC6, but it all depends on the job situation by
then. And we also have another little person coming in about a month,
which will also needs a lot of attention.

We'll see how it goes,

-Aschwin