Re: Start working for debconf6

Marcela Tiznado dijo [Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 04:48:05PM -0300]:
> Hi all!
> I send this mail in order to start working on some topics..
>
> - Place
>   Well, this its already decided... Oaxtepec,MX

100% ! :-D

> - Dates
> The dates proposed on the paper given by Oaxtepec to Gunnar are from
> saturday 29 april to monday 15 may. Should we consider these the
> definitive dates?

I was playing with either this or one week later - I think we can
stick to this. The guys at Oaxtepec asked me to wait a week to be sure
they have availability on all the requested spaces. Once they answer
to this and tag them as reserved for us, we can think of the dates as
definitive.

> - Art
>   We have 2 art proposals, one from pixelgirl and the other one from
> tiagovaz. Should people vote which is the better one?

I agree with Andreas' last message on the subject - We should all
thank tiagovaz for his initiative and apologize for taking more of his
time than we should have. The logos he designed might still be used
for some material (i.e. [and nothing but i.e.], I don't know if
Pixelgirl's idea is suitable for printing the proceedings' cover or
T-shirts).

> - Website
> Can we have a trac installed? I would like to have some tasks marked
> there in order to check dependency with other tasks.
>
> Trac has a wiki, am I right? Maybe we could move our stuff off
> wiki.d.net, cause its a bit unstable, tryied to access it many times and
> its down.

More than that, can we have a website, at least a temporary one? ;-)
Claudia and Jonathan have asked me about this in order to approach the
prospective sponsors.

> Comas, can we make a list of ideas/modules that need to be coded? I cant
> code perl, but offer myself to do some betatesting.

I have the offer for help from Tincho, thanks a lot. I have been under
the heaviest stress since ~two months ago, after arriving back from
HEL... I still haven't been able (and won't be at least in the
following two weeks) to even look at the code. And I need to do _MANY_
things to good ol' Comas.

> - Sponsors
> Still early to contact them, but Intel told they were going to sponsor
> us again.

Good. Claudia is making some contacts here in Mexico, I don't know the
details. Claudia, are you subscribed to this list yet? Can you
elaborate?

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154