Re: Logo for debconf6 (just a initial proposal)

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 17:33 -0300, Valessio S Brito wrote:
> I'm Valessio Brito, student, collaborator and  designer of
> Debian-BR-CDD[1].

Hello :-)

> I did a new version of this logo based on dondedelclaro suggestion.
> You
> can take a look here:
>
>  http://valessio.ul-jb.org/debconf6/debconf6_v4.png

This logo is great, but let me say a few observations, about this and
the previous ones.

- NEVER, NEVER, NEEEEEEEEEVER use version 3, unless you want to fall
into lots of jokes in Mexican land. Using a logo like that would make
people laugh at us: REALLY.

- I've also seen version 5 and I think version 4 looks better, the
chillies together make more sense, IMO.

- Now about the chillies, just as stated, I prefer a more glued version
ones, but probably making each chili a little bit different between each
other would rock. For example, just rotating them on their long axis or
something. They seem a little bit factory chillies :-)

- And about the six, I'd like it more in a non-shaded way, but that's a
mere visceral opinion.

- Dude, you rock :-)

Thanks,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@debian.org> | http://www.damog.net/
 GPG: C671257D - 6EF6 C284 C95D 78F6 0B78 FFD3 981C 5FD7 C671 257D