Re: Debconf6 IRC meeting proposal August 29th 19UTC

Hi,

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 23:21, Luk Claes wrote:
> Get ready for Debconf6 ;-) It's a shame, but Debconf5 is for most of us
> already over (though there are some issues left).

i'm definitly not ready for debconf6 now :-( and I wont be able to dedicate
much time on debconf in August, maybe even September... and rather then
planning debconf6 I will dedicate most of my "debconf-time" (in August &
September) finishing debconf5-stuff. </disclaimer>

Besides that I do appreciate your early efforts.

> We plan to cover at least the following topics (note that the - points
> are only indicative), check [2] for an up to date agenda:

I've updated http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf6Meetings
allready.

> * Opening [stockholm?]:
>   - introduction
> * Location [gwolf?]:
>   - what about the hotel
>   - what are the requirements
>   - other possibilities next to the hotel
> * Dates and Planning:
>   - will it be in May?
>   - what is a good timeline
> * Progress meeting schedule [ASCIIGirl and Luk]:
>   - every month?
>   - fixed weekday/hour ...
> * Teams and Roles:
[moved up]
>   - [3]
> * Software to be used by the organisation [HenningSprang?]:
>   - requirements
>   - can COMAS be used?
* Network & Computer Infrastructure planning
* Video
> * Closing:
>   - action points
>   - date and time next meeting