Re: Debconf6 IRC meeting proposal August 29th 19UTC

Hello all,

So, we propose to hold an irc organisational meeting on August 29th at
19 UTC (you can use for instance [1] to convert this to your timezone).
Please speak up if this date or time is not very convenient for you to
attend.

Can the meeting happen at 28th, sunday? Is more easy to get more people available (specially those who works)
than at monday..

The time is ok for me.

* Location [gwolf?]:
  - what about the hotel
  - what are the requirements

I'll be happy to work on the requirements of hotel/restaurant. I'll add something to the list on the wiki.

All the best,

--
Michelle Ribeiro
Spirit Linux