Re: missing Pegasos host

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 10:27:25AM +0300, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 22:02 +0300, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> > I know one Pegasus machine was broken, and I had taken it to the
> > reception. I think it was picked up by somebody taking care of those
> > machines.
> > Could that be the one missing?
>
> I also remember the same, but I can't say who took care of the broken
> one.

Nope, this one i took back home, and is here, the missing one was the one at
the reception, which toresbe was supposed to bring to skolelinux.no office,
but apparently didn't understand that he was supposed to pick it up himself at
the front desk, as opposed to me handing it to him, so p2-mate took it back
with him to belgium. Case solved, no i have to see what i do with it.

> On the day before DebConf5 was closed, we had a meeting with various
> people from the network and organization teams about the cleanup. If I
> remember correctly, at that time, some guys from Greece were asking
> about the Pegasos machines, and I think they took one with them on their
> way home.
>
> Is that the missing one?
>
> I also recall hearing at some point that Kurt Gramlich was going to take
> care of one Pegasos for the Skolelinux project, but I don't know if that
> actually happened.

Yep, it is the one which served as print server, and the other good one went
with markos_ (and i was left with the broken one :/).

Case solved, sorry for the confusion.

Friendly,

Sven Luther