Re: Extra switches and network cable

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 05:01:38PM +0300, Arto Teras wrote:

> We can also get a lot of CAT-5 cables from the old machine room (used, some
> CAT-5, some CAT-5e, different lenghts and colors) if we need. The networking
> crew just reminded me that they _don't_ want those cables back. ;)

Hi,

I'm sorry to announce that this became a bit more complicated. Somebody else
had already grabbed the extra cables from the cabinet and the rest are
tangled to each other and other cables under the raised floor. Plus some
electricians are working there during daytime so we cannot go there before
evening, and the person who could open the door to us is away from Friday
evening until Tuesday morning.

I can bring about 15 cables (different lenghts, a couple of them are long)
tomorrow, but if we want more from that old machine room we'll need to go
digging Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info