update: tshirts and usb-sticks

today i had quite a bit of back-and-forth with the tshirt
manufacture who aparently just TODAY started to work on both the
USB stick and the tshirt that i had ordered a long time ago.

In the process it turned out that he could not keep a single
of his commitments that he had made, wanted to raise the price
fot the USB stick by more then 1/3 and give us see-through
quality thirts. That did not amuse me too much and when I then
heard some other stories about him on irc I decided to look for
alternatives. He was a recommendation by LinuxNewMedia, one
bigger sponsor of ours.

My current plan is to cancel the USB sticks altogether and have
the tshirts printed nearby. Aschwin gave me two addresses he had
and i requested some price quote from three places today and will
call them tomorrow.

this is unfortunat but i think it is a case of "rather a horrible
end then horror without end". well, that sounds better in german,
too.

In consequence this means that we can most likely wait with the
setup of the info desk and packing of the bags until the 4th,
when aschwin arrives, hopefully with the tshirts.