HP printers will arrive Thu/Fri

Hi,

I reached Hannu Stenman and got a confirmation that two HP color lasers have
been shipped to Jesus's address at Nokia and will arrive either tomorrow
on Thursday or at the latest on Friday.

One of them is 3500 series and another 3700 series. Both are network
enabled. The 3500 series model is not duplex, Hannu wasn't sure about the
3700 series one. We'll see.

If neither of them is duplex and we need some two-sided prints perhaps we
can put one as a general print queue and another in more restricted use
where we can manually turn the papers.

Cheers,

AJT

--