Re: Debconf5 schedule template

* Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) [050628 14:24]:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:07:09PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > > Yes I do. I just mentioned that there _ARE_ no tables and no chairs, not that
> > > we cannot get them.
> > >
> > > However, we cannot go and get them yet, since in my office there is no free
> > > space to put them. And we dont have a way to carry them, and nowhere to carry
> > > them to.
> >
> > i assume you will get the mattresses "just in time", too, wont
> > you? the tables and chairs would be fetched the same day, i
> > assume.
>
> We still need to solve the problem with the van...
>
> We have 2 choices:
>
> 1. rent one (for the needed days, with the associated costs)
>
>   pros: we have an insurance
>         we dont have me nagging about lending my GF's car to other ppl
>   cons: we dont have it for the whole duration of the debconf
>         more expensive

to have some objective comparison of this option and the
short-term truck option i called the
hertz reservation office in Helsinki airport (00358-205-552100):

from the 4th-18th,  small van (Boxer?, 9m^3) 2162 euro
from the 1st-18th   biggest van        12m^3 2984 euro

the "short term truck" option i could not yet research, since it
they dont have that car category there. i will call the central
reservation center tomorrow to investigate.
0200-112233 reservation center, 8:00-18:00