Re: Debconf5 schedule template

* Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) [050628 15:07]:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:43:27PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > * Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) [050628 14:24]:
> > > On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:07:09PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> Are we going to pay the fuel to those drivers?

we have one volunteer who offered his car and himself. for him i
would pay the fuel.

> Are we going to have a
> driver/car available when people in wheelchair have to be moved from place to
> place?

i hope they fit into that car. that would rock and solve a
problem for the people.

> Are we going to have a car available 24/7 in case something happens and
> getting a taxi but not be a viable idea (say, saturday night)?

no, i guess not.

> Having 260 ppl and no escape plan might be an issue.

ah, and how are you going to evacuate 260 people? i guess we will
have to assume that all hazzards are local. like "dorm burning
down" or "bomb-threat againt CDS" instead of "Helsinki hit by
Tsunami" or "Meteor impact depopulizing europe". for the latte
ones we dont have an escape plan and for the former ones
"walking" seems good enough.