Re: Debconf5 schedule template

* Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) [050628 14:24]:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:07:09PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> We still need to solve the problem with the van...
>
> We have 2 choices:
>
> 1. rent one (for the needed days, with the associated costs)
>
>   pros: we have an insurance
>         we dont have me nagging about lending my GF's car to other ppl
>   cons: we dont have it for the whole duration of the debconf
>         more expensive
>
> 2. we buy an adaptor for my car and get the gas for the trips that are debconf
>    related. we counted the costs with Fabbe and avdwoude and they look much
>    lower than having the van...
>
>   pros: we have it 24/18
>         price (cheaper)
>         we can use it for getting to the airport and bring luggage, and ppl
>          can go in taxis when in big groups, so it is cheaper for them
>         we can get the chairs/mattresses even on demand, any time of the week
>   cons: angry developer nagging all the time (me)
>         we need to find and pay the adaptor for the trailer
>         (whatever else you can imagine as a con)

option 3 might be best:
rent a bigger car, like a truck (we have a volunteer with a
proper driving license!) for ONE drive from the recycling center
to the house, unload and return it after 3 (?) hours. same
routine when we abandon the house.

might be ceapest and fastes. the rest of the stuff can most
likely be moved slower and easier in normal cars.