Re: Hardware news, delivery address needed, Power5 training

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:28:08PM +0200, Jesus Climent wrote:

> > I discussed with Hannu Stenman today. The printers are at Tampere (another
> > city) and if we want to get them delivered by Friday I need to give him the
> > exact address tomorrow (Wednesday) morning and be sure that there are some
> > people present to accept the delivery when they arrive.
>
> Jesus Climent
> F224
> Nokia Research Center
> Itämerenkatu 11/13
> 00180 Helsinki

Hi,

Are you sure you want the printers there and not directly to the dorm?
If yes I can of course ask them to ship the printers to NRC.

But they'll probably want your phone number too for the delivery guys. I
just noticed that I don't have it anywhere, so could you send it?

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info