Re: Debian Quiz?

* David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> [050628 01:56]:

> > You have read on planet about the Debian quiz we made during the KaLUG
> > party at the LinuxTag.
> I didn't. Any further reference?

Uhm... wait...
Christoph Berg mentioned it [1] and no one else.  Ups, seems like I
didn't read as much about it, as I thought ;)

There are some other pictures taken during the quiz, but I'm currently
to lazy too search for them ;)

We were asked by the party organizers to made a small Debian quiz.  We
had some small prizes and had two rounds prepared, one with easy
questions (Which is not a Debian-Release:  a) buzz  b) Joey  c) sarge
d) woody) and one with quite hard questions (how many security
advisories has been released since the 1.1.2005?)

It was quite funny, and if we have a more "homogenous" audience,
preparing the quiz will become a lot easier :)

I could moderate it (I did it at LinuxTag), but if someone with a more
fluent english steps in, he can do it, too.  I would tell him the
questions we had, so he could recycle them ;)

Links:
  1: http://www.df7cb.de/blog/2005/06/24#2005-06-24

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander