Re: debconf5 logo (for nametags etc.)

Hi,

On Monday 27 June 2005 09:15, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > for the nametags artwork we need a debconf5 logo. A quick search only
> > revealed http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/themes/debconf5/top_img.jpg -
> > which needs some work to extract the logo...
> are you involved in the artwork? i had asked our graphics
> designer to come up with something but he is MIA at the moment.

Well, yes, I'm involved & no, I wont do it. But I asked Jörg to have a look at
the script Gunnar Wolf posted and to provide a perl/tex-based solution for
it. And Jörg (or whoever does it) will need some artwork.

And we'll post previews here before printing them at debconf5...

> > Is this the "official" or rather de-facto debconf5-logo or is there
> > something better ? Does someone has a version without background ?
> > > yes, attached.

Thanks.

regards,
	Holger