Re: status of reviewed papers

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Debian-day is much more a show of simple stuff than a real
conference. I think that people will submit a paper if they _already_
have it written. I think we could print a leaflet, probably some 3 or
4 pages long, with only the abstracts for each of the talks, and links
to a website where we present the full papers, if any.

http://debianintro.alioth.debian.org/ contains a two page flyer which provides basic information about Debian and places to look for further information. I can expand it to 4 pages with the Debian Day program of events if necessary and make it A4 size. (It is currently US Letter.)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>