last call for Debian Day talks

Greetings,

Fabian and I are putting the finnishing touches to the Debian Day
schedule. Everything looks very promising (see for yourself at
http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/debianday) and we indeed have a
lot of good talks accessible to the general public and to IT press, on
Saturday July 9th, one day before Debconf officially starts..

At this point, only the talk on the Extremadura Schoolboard's 70,000
Debian workstations remains to be confirmed. Other than that, the
schedule is pretty much frozen as it is.

One last remaining item we need to clarify is who exactly among the
key Debian members (DPL, RM, (D)AM, FTP Masters, etc.) would volunteer
to participate in our Q&A session's panel at the end of the day. We
need people with a relaxed attitude, excellent spoken English and good
presentation skills who can answer the audience's questions in simple
terms that can easily be reported by the IT press. The emphasis will
be on stating the goals ahead for the Debian Project. Panelists must
also be prepared to answer retrospective questions on the Sarge
release and how they intend to improve things for Etch. Those who
recognize themselves in the above description are welcome to e-mail me
privately and briefly explain why they should be a member of this
panel. Selected panel members will be informed privately and briefed
on the procedure separately.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and to a successfull Debian Day.

Best Regards,

Martin-Éric "Q-FUNK" Racine