Debian Day Organization

I'm dreadfully sorry for dropping the ball on this but I have finally gotten some time to devote to working on Debian Day. I have made a page on wiki.debian.net called DebConf5TodoDebianDay listing those talks which have been proposed so far. If you see your name on it, please fill out the details for your talk. We need to know:

A fuller synopsis of what your talk will be about. I've put some brief information down based on prior discussions but feel free to change things as you like.

How long do you think it will take and if you prefer any particular time of day.

If you need any special equipment etc.

Also If you can't deliver your talk for whatever reason, that's ok but _please_ let us know as soon as possible.

I will also follow up with scheduled speakers via email.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>