Re: Food and housing at Debconf5

* Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) [050607 23:27]:
> On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 01:03:36PM +0200, Héctor Orón wrote:
> > Hello !
> >
> >   I have registered at debconf5 web page. I have also bought an airplane
> > ticket to Helsinki. I am going to meet there with emdebian project
> > (debian's subproject) people. I am not able to pay for accomodations,
> > because i'm studying and i don't have enough money. I have been reading
> > that we have accomodations and food at the HUT university. I just wanted
> > to check if i was included there or if i have to do some paper filling.

I could not find you in the registration database. Please send
your details to gwolf@debian.org, who can still hand-register
you. That way you will still get a name tag.

Registration for Housing and Food were closed on the 1st of june.
We work on a deal with the caterer for people like you so that
they can pay for food independently. The House is rather full.
contact debian@marga.com.ar to be put in a queue. There might
still be space in the cellar. An alternative is camping in the
house's vincinity. You could use the available sanitary
facilities, though.

/andreas