Re: Debian Day

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

i also made arrangements with a spannish debian based
Schoolproject that could give a practical and impressive example
of how debian can be used.

That kind of thing is great and makes a big impression on the general public. It would be nice if we could get some corporate users to talk about how they use Debian.

Anymore to add to the list.  Do we have some idea of many people will
attend Debian day?

no, we dont know that yet.

It would be useful to get a rough estimate as soon as possible. Also what kind of exposure they are likely to have to Debian or Linux in general.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>