Re: Debian Day

* Jaldhar H. Vyas (jaldhar@debian.org) [050523 23:34]:
> Now we are getting closer to debconf5, it's time to start organizing
> Debian Day events in earnest.  So far I think we have
>
> 1.  General Introduction to Debian
>     in English (Jaldhar) and Finnish?, German? (Alexandar)
>
> 2.  Introduction to Packaging (Lars)
>
> 3.  half-day Debian and Linux Beginners tutorial (Jaldhar)

i also made arrangements with a spannish debian based
Schoolproject that could give a practical and impressive example
of how debian can be used.

> Anymore to add to the list.  Do we have some idea of many people will
> attend Debian day?

no, we dont know that yet.

The (finnish) press team is very interested in the debian day,
too, btw.

could they perhaps quickly tell us about their effords and
thoughts?