next video meeting & agenda, a note

Hi,

I don't have time next tuesday evening (UTC) for an irc meeting - and I'm not
sure if we have something to discuss on monday. (I'll be busy the next four
days with other stuff - but you may not, so...)

John, Herman, Martin ? What do you think - is a another irc meeting now needed
or can/should we discuss on the mailing list ? (A seperate
debconf5-videoteam-list is about to be created.)

Agenda
- hardware setup, do we have everything we need now ?
- evaluation of different software solution
- what to test

A new note: we should provide a area in the audience which doesnt get
recorded+streamed. Everybody has a bad day once in while and doesnt want to
be recorded and put on the internet - but still wants to attend the event
live not thru a screen... - i've added this to the wiki as well.

regards,
	Holger