Re: video team (was Re: intel)

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 12:44, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> _please_ remove those cc:s when answering...

 But of course! :-)

> Will you (fabian, herman, john, martin) participate in tonights irc meeting ?
> I've added the following sub-subjects to the video-subject on the agenda
> (http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5MeetingAgenda) for tonites debconf-team
> meeting, anything else ?:

 1900 UTC?  That will be a little tight, as Skolelinux has an
extraordinary (is that the right English term?) general assembly
at 1700 UTC.  I may have network there.  If not, I may come in
a little late.

> I'd suggest next monday or tuesday 19 UTC for a dedicated video team irc
> meeting - do you agree it's needed and is this ok for _all_ of you ?

 Either Mon or Tue should be fine.  19 UTC is 21 CEST, which means
it is after office hours here in Europe.

--
 Herman Robak