Re: yesterday in helsinki

ti, 2005-05-03 kello 12:17 +0200, Holger Levsen kirjoitti:
> > > The Daytrip will go to Sveaborgen (?).
> > Suomenlinna.
>
> That's the sea fortress ?

That's the one. It is called "Suomenlinna" ("castle of Finland") in
Finnish these days and "Sveaborg" ("castle of Sweden") in Swedish.

> On which day will the formal dinner be celebrated ? We should also be prepared
> to record / stream it. IMO recording is better, so the mixer crew can eat as
> well. We don't have to live stream everything. IMO.

Apart from it being supremely boring to watch people eat, I'm pretty
sure there are others who would feel uncomfortable about being recorded
during the dinner. The DPL speech, sure, but that's about it.