Re: intel

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 02:17:37PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> > Additionally we will get 30 Notebooks, 2 big 4way Xeon servers
> > with lots of RAM and HD (send me specs please! What does comas
> > want?), and additional wireless accesspoints for the basement and
> > the smökki.
>
> [I've added those machines to the wiki.]
>
> Which basement and what is the smökki ? And how many APs exactly and what
> model ?

Smokki is the area where most likely we will be hacking during the debcamp. Is
right in front of the building we are sleeping, it is moderatelly big, it has
chairs and tables, it has a network hub, it costs not so much and can be open
24h.

> One thing which is still unclear, is the situation about machines to record
> the video stuff. We need around 3 PCs (*) with 200gb HDs - having (a)
> server(s) with _lots_ of harddisc space could also come very handy if we use
> such a big server for video editing.

We are on it on different ways:

Since the laptop situation seems to be solved, i am trying to get 2 PCs from
nokia, with some good hard disk space and some 4 gigs of ram each. I am
waiting for approval, so dont include them in any list, yet.

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

El concepto es el concepto.
		--Pazos (Airbag)