Re: Debconf5 day trip ideas

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 04:27:34PM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> ma, 2005-04-25 kello 20:35 +0200, Jesus Climent kirjoitti:
> > I have requested prices and availability for the sauna in Otaniemi. With both
> > the big and small ones we can fit around 50/60 people inside and up to the 200
> > max which will show up with the big hall and the bbq area. Also swimming is a
> > possibility, since it is in front of the sea.
>
> Fitting 200 people into Rantasauna (the sauna in Otaniemi) is going to
> make things a bit crowded, but perhaps it is doable. If we can make it
> happen at the end of the day trip day (13th or 14th), it might round up
> a nice day. Or perhaps that would be too much for one day?

puting 200 people into a sauna will most certainly lower its
temperature to about 40°C. that in turn will make it so
unattractive to half the people that they will not join from the
start. That in turn will make the temperature drop only half as
deep.

meaning: you wont get everyone to join, anyway. (c: