Debconf5 day trip ideas

Andreas asked me to look at options for arranging a day trip for
Debconf, if we can find a sponsor for it. Here are the ideas I have come
up with. I have not yet made contact with any of these sites, so I don't
know about prices or availability.

Comments? Preferences? Other suggestions?

a) The Helsinki Zoo. It is on an island (Korkeasaari), and there should
be enough to look at for a couple of hours, and then enough space
(possibly on the adjoining island of Mustikkasaari) for a picnic or
stuff.

http://www.korkeasaari.fi/index_eng.html

b) The Heureka science center. Science exhibitions. There is a standard
exhibition and then a "temporary" one that lasts for a few months and
then they change it. In July, it will be about the Tyrannosaurus Rex
dinosaur. Afterwards maybe a picnic or a dinner in a restaurant.

http://www.heureka.fi/portal/englanti/

c) Bus tours with guides. Two or three hours of sitting in a bus and
learning to know Helsinki and its history. Also getting out of the bus
and looking at monuments and such. Guides available in various
languages.

d) Swimming and sauna. I didn't find a big enough sauna for 200 people,
but a water park like Serena might work.

http://www.serena.fi/english/index.htm

e) The Suomenlinna sea fortress outside of Helsinki. Guided tours
available in various forms (including tunnels). Afterwards food and
possibly live entertainment (I might be able to get a sword school to
give a demonstration), and if the weather is good, excessive amounts of
outside air and relaxation.

http://www.suomenlinna.fi/index.php?lang=eng
http://www.swordschool.com/en/index.html