Re: about the video+administration meeting yesterday

(bubulle lurking in debconf5-team.....and hoping he's using the right
address to post)

Quoting Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info):

> And please remind the speakers before their talk to use the mice and to
> repeat questions for the mice.  I once did a talk, which was recorded,
> but was quite useless, since they just told me about it the day before,
> and I forgot to put on mice and repeat the question in the time
> passed...

Maybe hint the speakers (at least those who didn't speak at debconf4)
about Jeff Bailey's session about the talks themselves, last year in
Debconf4. I learned a lot during this talk, for instance "speakers
should always repeat the question they've been asked, by reformulating
it...and thus show they did understand it well".

Indeed, re-planning the very same talk would be a great idea and I
would certainly attend it again, just for the pleasure to listen to
Jeff again and once think I really understand English very well.:-)