Re: about the video+administration meeting yesterday

Hi!

* Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [050419 21:09]:

> A _very_ important point. Also, if audience < 100, many people prefer
> not to use a mike, even if specifically asked to do so, so they have
> both hands free.  An unobtrusive, wireless microphone will get us more
> recordings - Of course, if possible we should add to it a decent
> enviromental (omnidirectional?) mike, as it'd be worth it to record
> the attendee's interventions as well.

And please remind the speakers before their talk to use the mice and to
repeat questions for the mice.  I once did a talk, which was recorded,
but was quite useless, since they just told me about it the day before,
and I forgot to put on mice and repeat the question in the time
passed...

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--