Re: about the video+administration meeting yesterday

Alexander Schmehl dijo [Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 04:05:10PM +0200]:
> Hi Holger!
>
> * Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> [050419 14:21]:
>
> > you can get some minutes here: http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5VAMeetingAgenda
>
> Interesting, but I stumbled over:
>
> >	liiwi can get wired mics loaned if forewarned properly
> >		wired mics are cool  in fact a lot more reliable.
>
> Please keep in mind, that there are speaker, who walk arround, while
> delivering their talks [1], so I think, that wireless mics would be
> better (if affordable).

A _very_ important point. Also, if audience < 100, many people prefer
not to use a mike, even if specifically asked to do so, so they have
both hands free. An unobtrusive, wireless microphone will get us more
recordings - Of course, if possible we should add to it a decent
enviromental (omnidirectional?) mike, as it'd be worth it to record
the attendee's interventions as well.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450