Re: irc-meeting to discuss&plan network & video stuff

> >  How about 20:00 UTC?

I've been mostly offline this last few days. Sorry! That's about 10am
Tuesday here, perfect for me.

Last year we did record a bit of video with mooch, but we never got to
the editing. I did some basic editing/cleanup of the 'old days' chat
with Ian and Bdale, but there wasn't much interest.

However, I think that the most valuable thing we can do is to record
the presentations to stream them live and to offer them for download
later. If we have volunteers, transcripts would be ideal, because they
make the presentations google-able.

Cool videos, while cool, take a lot of work and have limited
usefulness outside the 'marketing' aspect.

cheers,

martin