Re: Debconf5 IRC meeting minutes

[Lars Wirzenius]
> http://wiki.debian.net/?Debconf5Meeting20050404

Hi

I saw this entry in the summary:

> Status of audiovisual recordings of talks and networking (h01ger):
> We need firewire video cameras with tripods, lockable server room,
> physical network layouts, locations for switches, wireless network
> layout, servers with firewire for recording and streaming, file
> server for user directories, cpu servers, general servers, at least
> one printer, fat router, firewall, and probably other stuff. Holger
> will discuss with mooch and liiwi.

For the video recording, do remember post-processing.  In Oslo, we
tried to do video recording, but when the recordings were done, no-one
had thought about the need for post-processing, and the tapes just
ended up on my desk.  They are still there. :)

Also, the audio recording level is important.  Part of the problem
with the tapes from Oslo was that the audio level was too low, so they
would require a lot of work to make sensible video films from them.

(Hm, not sure if this is the correct list to send it to, but will take
my chance. :)