Re: Problems in the recent days with Comas (don't worry,not _that_critical)

Riku Voipio dijo [Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 01:31:01PM +0300]:
> You might want to try (I hope what I'm stating isn't blindingly obvious)
>
> 1) Look for special chars, like linefeeds, http special chars: &=%,
> quoting marks: '"`, if you are using sql, sql special chars '("; and
> so on.

I tried. In fact, I tried getting a list of characters that appear on
any of those three proposals that does not appear in any other, and
had no luck. There _was_ something strange, though, as in one of them
I saw that 'http://lists' was modified to 'http://2Flists' - Clearly
an encoding error... But I couldn't find what caused it.

> 2) Use ethereal (on a secure network only!!) and look if the succeeding
> form actions look different from the failing ones.

Yup, it helped me a lot :)

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450