Re: Problems in the recent days with Comas (don't worry,not _that_ critical)

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 06:00:58PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> system, the system just refused to do any changes. The error was (and
> remains) quite esoteric: Comas was simply receiving two fields from
> the browser, instead of the regular 10, on those three proposals. I
> think there is something caused by the "abstract" field,

You might want to try (I hope what I'm stating isn't blindingly obvious)

1) Look for special chars, like linefeeds, http special chars: &=%,
quoting marks: '"`, if you are using sql, sql special chars '("; and
so on.

2) Use ethereal (on a secure network only!!) and look if the succeeding
form actions look different from the failing ones.