Meeting on Tuesday, not Monday

To confirm: the meeting has been moved from tonight (Monday) to tomorrow
(Tuesday).

<liw> stockholm, what's the status of the next meeting? tonight or
tomorrow night?
<stockholm> liw: tomorrow
<stockholm> liw: didnt i reply to list?
<stockholm> i did reply. (c:
<liw> I must have missed it then
<liw> possibly because my spam filter ate it :)

So, meeting on Tuesday, at 20:00 UTC, on #debconf-team, on
irc.debian.org. Note 20, not 19; only the date changed, not the time. If
the time is bad for you, we can pick another time for the meeting; also,
things can be discussed and reported on the list at any time.

--
It doesn't matter who you are, it's what you do that takes you far.