Re: wiki updated: ConfMS, webmaster, misc

Hi,

Excuse me for taking so long - I had a good couple of mishaps, perhaps
the most important of which is that, for the forseeable future, my
main workstation will be a P133 :-/ At least I have two very similar
(but terribly old) laptops.

Andreas Schuldei dijo [Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 07:18:35PM +0200]:
> Gunnar, can you comment on the conferenceMS specs? we did without
> most of these features before, but i think we would do better
> with more automation.

Ok, first of all, I invite you to check our project at its main
page[1]. You will see we have been too slow lately, as both lead
developers are quite busy with real-life stuff :( But we still feel
this to be one of our most important projects, and will not just let
it fade.

If you check out the CVS repository, you will find pretty nice
and complete documentation (docbook format) in the
doc/developers_handbook directory. If you prefer reading it online,
please refer to our (old, deprecated) Wiki site [2], from which the
developer's handbook was created.

I have a couple of pending commits, but before sending them, I should
re-read everything I have done in the past month or so, as -as I told
you- I have been absorbed by the ugly real_life.

I am -again- sending a copy of this mail to comas-devel - Guys
(specially MiG ;-) ) - Anything you feel I missed?

Greetings,

--

[1] http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/comas/projdisplay.php
[2] http://wiki.consol.org.mx/comas/ComasMain