Re: wiki updated at http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebConf5Todo

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

* Wolf Bergenheim (wolf@bergenheim.net) [040915 20:49]:
one URGENT thing we need is a responsible webmaster with a loving
hand to collect lots of usefull details about helsinki, finnland,
travel and debconf5 itself and puts them up there.

I might be interested, but I don't have time untill AFTER 7.10 (I'm moving
back to Espoo (which is pretty much the same as Helsinki, where I'm
originally from))

well, we should have the site useable with general information
around chistmas (0.5 years before the event). i think with a
CMS that is well possible.

Indeed.

so you are hired. could you and michelle try to figure out how
you can slice the tasks and cooperate best? do you use irc? there
is #debconf-team on irc.debian.org. it helped in the last years
to keep in touch and do fast coordination.

Sure, I can use irc. I'm there from now on (: nick is wolf_b

--W

--

Wolf Bergenheim                         <wolf@linux-aktivaattori.org>
Webmaster, Linux-aktivaattori Ry        [http://www.linux-aktivaattori.org]