wiki updated: ConfMS, webmaster, misc

i filled in some more details regarding the ConferenceMS
and added Michelle as one of our webmasters. We do need a helsiki
person with both drive and dedication for the local end, though,
too.

Gunnar, can you comment on the conferenceMS specs? we did without
most of these features before, but i think we would do better
with more automation.

it is necessary that people read and comment on the todo.

wiki-knowledgeable persons could split the thing up in many
smaller pages with links inbetween.

dont let yourself be fooled by the long time till july next year.
we will life much better and flights we want to pay for people
will be much cheaper if we act in time. so please start thinking
rather this week then next about things.