Re: Possible graphic artist

* Lars Wirzenius (liw@iki.fi) [040630 11:02]:
> Andreas, you are probably the best person to answer what kind of
> graphical design we need, right?

actually michelle is, since she did that part this year and last
year it was not done at all. (c:

we need a debian-swirt inspired logo, with or without flask.
that should be in integratable into a website (we dont know what
the website will look like, we will probatly use a content
management system, he could even come up with color schemas and
page layout etc if he would be so friendly), the tshirt front
side, food coupons and nametags (to wear on your chest or so),
paper for stuff to print on (handouts or talk-summaries) and the
cover of the proceedings (jeff bailey (cc), will need to decide
if he wants that, since he does the talks and speaker
handling/pampering.). we even had three huge banners to hang
from buildings or fasten at the entrance of SESC. Those were
hand-painted.

this year the participants tshirt was white with two-colors: red
debconf logo front, black sponsor logos on the back (in oslo the
sponsorship logos were 4color print). the staff-tshirt was
bright red with wightdebconf logo on front and black logos back.

the food coupons were totally differnt in layout and style, no
logo there. they had the address of the hotel and the date of the
meal (of when the coupon was valid) printed on them. the address
was usefull when some people were too drunken to find home and
showed the food coupon to the cab driver.

the website had the same logo as the tshirts and that was it.
see it yourself at http://www.debconf.org/debconf4

the nametags had the logo on them, too, but were hanging on a
string around the neck and usually hang into your food, too, once
you were eating. i would suggest we move back to the ones you can
clip to your chest, in a plastic casing with the needle on the
back. on those nametags the IRC nick should appear most
prominent (but might be missing for some), name and email
following.

the banners were with debconf logo and sponsors logos, too, in 4
or more colors. (c:

anyone have photos of all these items?