Possible graphic artist

There was some discussion on IRC yesterday about the need of a graphic
artist. I've asked Jukka "montana" Rajala whether he would be interested
to do this pro bono, and he says yes, but would like more information:
what kind of stuff is needed and when, at least. I've Cc'd him, as he's
not subscribed to the list; please Cc him on replies.

Jukka[1] has done graphical work both commercially
([2], [3]) and pro bono for GNOME (at least the GUADEC 3 web site,
posters, cover for the program leaflet), and has designed the web pages
for Lodju[4] and my ex libris[5] (I paid him a nominal fee for it). I
wish to mentions additionally that the page templates he gave to me for
Lodju were both validated and tweaked to work around problems with
common browsers even though I was only expecting the typical output of a
graphical artist, i.e., a JPEG which I'd have to implement myself.

Andreas, you are probably the best person to answer what kind of
graphical design we need, right?

[1] http://www.jukkar.com/
[2] http://www.heartagram.com/
[3] http://16inchrecords.com/