Re: legal and financial umbrellar needed

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 06:15:03AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> is there such an entity in finnland/helsinki? can nokia provide
> it? (nokia is non-profit, yes? :-)

I suggest we don't do any co-operation with Nokia, the biggest software
patent lobbyist in Finland. If we want company co-operation, SOT[1]
comes into my mind.

[1] http://www.sot.com/en/

Possible umbrella organisations:

Linux-aktivaattori
http://www.linux-aktivaattori.org/view/Organization/WebHome
- Turku-based but active, has Debian people I think

Finnish Linux User Group
http://www.flug.fi/
- older organisation but I don't know much about it

Perhaps others know these organisation better and can comment.

--
Niklas Vainio <niklas.vainio@iki.fi>