Re: Debian Reunion Hamburg 2021

On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 12:04:13AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I'm glad to finally be able to send out this invitation for the "Debian Reunion
> Hamburg 2021" taking place at the venue of the 2018 & 2019 MiniDebConfs!
>
> The event will run from Monday, Sep 27 2021 until Friday Oct 1 2021, with
> Sunday, Sep 26 2021 as arrival day. IOW, Debian people meet again in Hamburg.
> The exact format is less defined and structured than previous years, probably
> we will just be hacking from Monday to Wednesday, have talks on Thursday and
> a nice day trip on Friday.

There's overlap with minidebconf Regensburg, with minidebcamp on
Sep29-Oct01.  It's obvious you mean to have both events together, taking
over the mdebcamp days.

Thus, I guess we should synchronize.  Could please some local suggest the
logistics for getting from one event to the other?  I'm not knowledgeable
about transport in Germany, and we'd probably want to go together.

Also, wrt me personally -- according to Polish law, all carryover vacation
days from the previous year must be used up until the end of September or
the employer pays a fine (ie, it's not optional).  I still got 4294967296
days left (13 + weekends) and completely no idea what to do.  You just took
care of 4 of those days -- does anyone else have plans for the rest?

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Debian is one big family.  Including that weird uncle