Re: From Cuba about MiniDebConf Hamburg

Sorry but I don't know yet! We're struggling to get some possible dates, we'll let you know as soon as the info arrives :-D I'll take into consideration for include MiniDebConf during CubaConf ! Just like in 2017...
Regards from Cuba.
Leonel.

El lun., 28 de may. de 2018 a la(s) 09:23, Holger Levsen (holger@layer-acht.org) escribió:
Hi Leonel,

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 09:15:11AM -0400, Leonel Salazar wrote:
> Thanks for your message... in deed we will analyze your advice about the
> dates but you're absolutely right and that's very useful for us since we
> don't have much experience planning international events, so maybe we can
> plan something during CubaConf 2019 (if possible) too...

before or after or during CubaConf 2019 seems much better to me indeed!

do you already know when CubaConf 2019 will be?

--
cheers,
        Holger