feedback MiniDebConf HH 2018

First, thanks! Now for the complaints :-)

The noisy nights impaired my sleep and well being quiet heavily. Maybe we can check next time with the venue whether they are aware of any noisy events and warn people accordingly.

There were no abstracts for the talks. It was not easy to decide whether to go to a talk or not.

There was no good place for sponsors to put marketing material and the one place where there was some, was also used by a company that wasn't a sponsor. A place in the conference room would've been preferred to one in the hacklab.

I got no confirmation by mail that I actually got a room reserved. But I trusted Natty on that. :-)

It's Wednesday evening and I'd like to get my money back from Google but still wait for the invoices for my Room, the sponsorship and the corporate registration.

And some nice stuff:

The cantina is great!
Although the venue is still under construction, it has a cozy charme.
The organization was great otherwise!

Thank you!!!