Re: Parents joining child care

Hi,

> Will it be possible for parents to join child care events?
>
> I.e. if it is possible to join child care events as a parent
> with children. (Opposed to what normally happens:
> parents leaving children and then going away to do
> other things.)

We generally do not endorse parent participation during our community
workshops, as it is intended to be time for the young community among
theirselves. We do not ban parents who really feel the urge to join of
course.

Concerning child care for the younger children, I wonder why child care
would be needed when the parents have time to care for their kids. They
can do so without child care personnel, can't they?

-nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, Pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.