Re: Childcare at DebConf15 — action required

also sprach Dominik George <dominik.george@teckids.org> [2015-04-08 23:03 +0200]:
> If this is the case, they can"t attend, as every Teckids programme
> is primarily a Teckids project, whether it is held at DebConf or
> not. This is very important both for us and for kids and parents
> in order to have a clear view on responsibilities.

Thanks for making this clear.

My point was not at all about content but about participants. If
more than half of the kids are "DebConf kids", then it'd be
a DebConf event "with some guests joining", and we'd be happy to
rely on your expertise for content (since you use Debian, I think
this is a fair assumption).

If OTOH it'd be a Teckids workshop on our premises primarily
attended by non-DebConf folks, then I think we'd run into problems,
and if only because of the limited space available in terms of
rooms.

This is the reason I want to gauge demand on our side before using
up any more of your time.

Does this make sense?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`