Re: Set up a FAQ page about kids

also sprach Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi> [2015-03-27 09:03 +0100]:
> * register kids aged 3 and above as individual participants;
> * Kids aged 3 and below are free of charge. You don't need to
> register them,

Fixed.

> Additional question for the page: How we help/volunteer with debconf-kids
> organizing :)

I think the best will be to just get on the mailing list and then
we'll see. For now, please make sure people know to bring kids!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"to me, vi is zen. to use vi is to practice zen. every command is
 a koan. profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated.
 you discover truth everytime you use it."
                                       -- reddy ät lion.austin.ibm.com