Dearest one in the Lord.

--

Dearest one in the Lord.

How are you doing today with your Family and work,I hope fine?

I'm Mrs. Meredith Gibbs native Filipina nationality. I am married to Mr. Gibbs Kouame, who worked with our Embassy in Accra, Ghana for nine years before he died in 2006. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.I would like to discuss something very important with you, and as soon as I hear from you, I will send you the full information about the discussion.

Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

l remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs. Meredith Gibbs.