Re: debconf25 bid

On Sat, Jul 23, 2022 at 11:58:15PM +0200, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I want to show the will to hold DebConf25, is there any steps
>  to talk in "DebConf 25: In your city?" session?

No steps. Just show up. At this point, all we need is to know there is a
team willing to do the bid, and for someone from that team to talk a
little about it. If you want to present something from your computer
make sure to test it in the video team room before so we know there will
be no issues at the time.