Re: debconf25 bid

Hi

You're certainly allowed to speak without being there. IRC and
etherpad is good. You are also welcome to send me a presentation to
share on your behalf, or record a video ...

I also asked video-team if it is possible to incorporate a video call
from you, if there is time this will be best.

Either way, happy to help, would love a DebConf in Japan!